I'm not really sure where the bunny or the easter dress came from nor am I sure about the whole hiding plastic eggs with candy in them thing either. (although tasty) :) I do know one thing though. I know that easter is a day I celebrate my King. I celebrate that You are alive. I celebrate that one day I will meet you and praise you with all those that believe in you and call you God.
Thank you for not staying in the tomb. Thank you for still doing your work around us everyday. Thank you for every single blessing in my life.
As I prepare for "special days" as my girls grow, in all the festivities that we will take part in, I pray that they first know who we are celebrating and why. I pray they will know you.
Love- momma baker

No comments:
Post a Comment