Monday, April 4, 2011

a year in review. part 3

to finish catching you up on our last year, I have to show you how BIG the girls are getting. not just growing in size, but in everything they can do. since they are so grown up now, I figured they could handle a few chores around the house. here are a few pics to explain.

cleaning out the refrigerator.
(this is probably their favorite. it's amazing how fast they travel across the room when they hear that door open)

practicing their instruments.
(they do this several times a day, usually ending up in a somewhat concert. thinking the church band is in our near future.)

reading to each other.
(usually works best when they each have a book reading them at the same time, sharing is going to be a long process.)

doing the dishes.
(another favorite. I swear they can be talking and playing so loud and the second I open the door to the dishwasher, they drop everything to help. love it!)

filing the taxes.
(who knew!)

fixing the cozy coupe.
(holy cow these kiddos wreck this poor car at least 10 times a day. good thing they are so responsible though. no need for shop class in high school)

brushing their teeth.
(I'm pretty sure they would do this all day if I let them. hopefully they will be cavity free for life!)

packing.
(since we sold our house, we have been in cleaning out/packing mode. holy cow these kids love to pack. its truly crazy how fast they can clear off a shelf of books. wow. much better than hiring professionals.)

well..that's all for now. hopefully over the last 3 post you can get a glimpse of life here at the baker house. so nice to be back in the blogging world. I have so much free time now that the girls do everything around here. haha! it may be a crazy life, but I wouldn't trade a day for anything!

1 comment:

Robin and Stephen said...

I love all three of the posts! Such cute pics with great captions! I can't wait to meet the girls! They are just adorable. I can't believe it has been sooooo long! Love you guys and can't wait to see pics of the new house!