Friday, March 25, 2011

getting techy.

ok, so yes the world is changing so fast and i'm trying my hardest to keep up. i do understand that there are some things in the "techy" world that are too much over my head and I will never have the patience to understand them, BUT if there's an app for it, i'm pretty much in! SO on this day, in this year of 2011, there are no flying cars, pretty sure no hover boards, BUT my friends, the iPhone is making my world a tad easier by having an app I can blog from! since the girls were born I have pretty much said goodbye to the blogging world, but hopefully, with this app, I can start once again.
(ps this is a test..this is only a test)

2 comments:

The Tarbutton Blog said...

BHAAAA! I love you & so glad you are back!!!!

Meg said...

Yes!!! Call the President- the Baker's are back!!! What app is it???? Love ya!!!